6.18.2011

Bellatrix

TWENTY SIX DAYS until the Harry Potter premiere! 

I am oozing with excitement. In honor of the fantastic books and movies, I've decided to made a series of posts featuring outfits or tributes of sorts dedicated to various characters. To kick it off I've started with Bellatrix, of course. I went for a dark dress, dark makeup and black heels. The dress is actually dark blue on the top and mid thigh it cuts off to black mesh (as seen in the last two pictures). Even though I took the pictures outside I still wanted it to seem kind of dark, so I changed the settings accordingly. Although Bellatrix might not smile, I couldn't resist doing it in one of the photos. This was a lot of fun so please comment with character requests or any opinions on the post!




No comments:

Post a Comment