2.04.2011

follow your hunch

Its been weeks since I've posted, and I sincerely apologize for such behavior. You would think that with four, yes four snow days out of school I would have posted before now....but no. I've been reading Jane Eyre and.... staring out the window? I'm not entirely sure. Anywho, here are a few pictures of a dress I recently bought at BCBGeneration and adore. It's rather girly, which is unusual for my style, but... ho hum. You may also have noticed that I name my posts after entirely unrelated subjects; for example, this post title is a line from a musical in which I am participating and which has incidentally been postponed due to this inclement weather. The very last picture features my wonderful friend and glorious photographer, Madeleine. 





dress: BCBGeneration
shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment